sounding off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David1980 View Post
    Louisiana does indeed have a $500 per year deduction ("exemption"). It's a code 14E goes to line 4 on Sch. E. They have to have 24 hours of continuing education and be an active member of LA state fireman's association or dept. personnel roster for state fire marshal's volunteer fireman's program.

See page 22 of LA IT-540 instructions.
    Thank you so very much this helps me for not calling and waiting and staying on the phone. I apprecate it. I wonder if this is every year now? It should be for firemen, policemen and teachers out there. They need something special.
    SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
      Thank you so very much this helps me for not calling and waiting and staying on the phone. I apprecate it. I wonder if this is every year now? It should be for firemen, policemen and teachers out there. They need something special.
      Also does this go on royality and the code go on kind of property? Can he haveexpenses, he does have mortgage.
      SueBaby

Comment

As long as the expenses don't exceed 2% of AGI, I let them put anything they want on the 2106.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
          As long as the expenses don't exceed 2% of AGI, I let them put anything they want on the 2106.
          How true it is. It isn't very often that I have someone that can actually use the 2% expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
            That is what I thought Thanks alot Have a good day
            SueBaby

Comment

Working...
            X