Family Feud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Feud!

This divided inheritances has brought on a family feud. What do I do. I seem to be in the middle of doing all of their taxes and they are all mad. The Mom because she has to pay the taxes and the kids because I called the lawyer to find "stuff" out and the grandkids because they didn't get enough money.

I wonder how did I ever get into taxes in the first place. I really want to say "Do you want fries with that?"

They want to to FIX their problems and believe me I have enough of my own. So any plans in how to handle irate people?????
    SueBaby

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
    So any plans in how to handle irate people?????
    http://www.thetaxbook.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7292

Comment

THANK YOU for that---- now I don't feel so bad. It was all funny because it didn't happen to me. Thanks for a laugh I needed.
      SueBaby

Comment

From what I read in the other post

your clients shouldn't be mad at you, they should be mad at each other. They didn't take the time to inform themselves on the ins and outs of this "inheritance" (it really isn't an inheritance, even though you keep calling it that) and now they want to roll the clock back. My advice would be to just prepare the returns correctly and tell them if they don't like it go pound sand but stop giving you grief.

Comment

SueBaby,

I know how you feel. Been there -- done that. And mine was with my own siblings!!!!
          But you, you can tell clients to go take a hike. (I do).
          Stress can tear a person down so very fast and it's just not worth a few hundred bucks.
          My opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X