1099 M from Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1099 M from Church

I will be having a possible client in a week or so that Works on the Church bulletin and
    other paper work at home, apparently it was set up this way. She does run errands for
    the church with her car. She does not and probably will not have a home office.
    I know that the milage from the errands qualify but does the Commuting milage.
    I have felt that it does not however others have a different opinion. What say you:??
    Please and thanks

where does she work?

Originally posted by Oxtrainer View Post
    I will be having a possible client in a week or so that Works on the Church bulletin and
    other paper work at home, apparently it was set up this way. She does run errands for
    the church with her car. She does not and probably will not have a home office.
    I know that the milage from the errands qualify but does the Commuting milage.
    I have felt that it does not however others have a different opinion. What say you:??
    Please and thanks
    While she may not have an office in home as we understand the term, her principal place
    of business and business focus IS in her home, thus "errands" even to the church are
    deducbible mileage against schedule c income.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
    X