Schedule C vs 1120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabriele
    You, Jack and Bees, are very good in arguing. Bet both of you defeat almost any IRS auditor. I wouldn't even be surprised if he audits one your (Jack's) clients and agrees with you and goes straight to one of Bees client's, same issue, and agrees with the opposite.
    I am not bringing Armando in this picture. Wonder what going on between him and Bees in the office now?

Who ever said tax laws are boring.

Old Jack, you are a big challenge but I am glad you are with us.
    Oh, I think Old Jack is fending for himself quite nicely. They're having too much fun for me to jump in and mess it up. Besides, if I did that, they'd probably stop arguing with each other and gang up on me.

Comment

Yes, but..

...only if the corporation was not going to be used going forward.....If it was going to be used (going forward) the old years would need to be filed..........
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

It depends on what the word 'is' means

Until we can pin down the exact meaning and context of words used, no one will ever know if a corporation is a business, a drove of cattle or an island in the ocean.

Comment

Joe, the real question here was when the word "corporation" gets parsed do you get "is"? :-)

Comment

You missed the point!

The corporation in Minnesota becomes active when it obtains assets or starts doing business. If it is getting 1099s it has started doing business. If the 1099 is in error somene better be able to show that or you are doing business.

Comment

Working...
            X