Billing program info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billing program info?

If you don't mind sharing info, I am looking for something simple to use for billing the few clients that I allow to pay out their fees. I would like to bring out a forwarded balance and show payments or new fees for the current month.

I just don't have the need for a sophisticated program.

LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Why not try

Microsoft Office or Excel. You can go to Microsoft's website and download a template that will allow you to do just as you ask. It's FREE! I needed to do a quick billing at the beginning of the year and just created an invoice from a Microsoft Template that served my purpose.

Think this might help?

Peachie

Comment

Thanks Peachie - I'll give it a try.
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Invalid

TTB says that is an invalid attachment. How about sending it to me via E-mail?

Thanks Kurly

Comment

Attached is a PDF of the invoice I use. Just copy the format and create your own invoice using Excel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kurly View Post
            TTB says that is an invalid attachment. How about sending it to me via E-mail?

Thanks Kurly
            Try again. I think it was because I deleted it and re did it just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
              Attached is a PDF of the invoice I use. Just copy the format and create your own invoice using Excel.
              Thank BK - I appreciate it.

LT

Comment

I use a program called Medlin. I think is is $40 - one time fee. You can enter and print invoices, print statements, calculate interest charges, run A/R ledger etc.

It is very easy to use.

Comment

Thanks, Tonia - I appreciate your answer.

Comment

tonia

Which one of the Medlin programs are you using?

LT

Comment

I use the Medling Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Label programs.

Comment

I was scared off by McAfee Site

Advisor which says that Medlin may contain Spyware. Admittedly they talked about receiving only one credible report but anyway thought I would post this to see if any user of Medlin has had problems with Spyware. It seems like a Tax or Accounting Professional's computer would be an identity thief's treasure trove.

Comment

Working...
                        X