Joanmcq re: client who was robbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joanmcq re: client who was robbed

Any recent news on the gal whose caregiver robbed her accounts? If not, keep us informed when you do get some.

Dennis

I was wondering

Originally posted by DTS View Post
    Any recent news on the gal whose caregiver robbed her accounts? If not, keep us informed when you do get some.

Dennis
    about that too.

Comment

thanks for caring

I got a hold put on her 2005 request for return; the collections officer she has been dealing with is a dear. I told her she shouldn't be working collections! We are going to monitor the case on a month to month bases as she gets the docs. I just need a copy of the police report and/or FTC filings to show she was defrauded and not include that in income. I recently came across a 60 day waiver case, where in case of theft of funds, the restoration of the funds to the IRA was ok; so if she ever gets the money back, she can get it back in the IRA.

Does anyone know of an attorney that specialized in financial cases? She may have to sue Vanguard & BofA. Chase will not remove the CC debt from her credit report and is being a jerk (to put it nicely). We are in Sacramento, and even if I got the name of a good attorney somewhere else in CA, maybe they could give a reference. I've got no clue in this and she thinks she will need an attorney (as do I)

Comment

Joan

Check your PM. I will give you the name and number of the tax attorney I used to work for in SJC. That may not be enough or what you need, but he does have 4 other attorneys in the office and they are all very sharp. They take a wide range of cases.

Maybe, they can refer you to someone if they can't help.

Dennis

Comment

Working...
        X