Help with 2006 Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with 2006 Exam

It's totally unbelievable that there are 35 responses and 728 reviews to the below thread.

Take a look at the real problems on this board and compare.
    Last edited by RLymanC; 01-19-2008, 09:49 PM.
    Confucius say:
    He who sits on tack is better off.

In other words, HUH?

Comment

Now now, Y2K

A little courtesy if you please. May I remind that you that RL is a fellow colleague and a respected member of the board -- not (yuk-yuk) a mental case as your post implies.

While you may never have met a post you didn't like, RL has, and he's saying that we have professionals on board with serious problems which should take precedence over those of the about-to-be-audited non-professional below whose generosity is literally beyond belief.

Say RL -- I think that thread's popular because it gives all of us a chance to (pick one)wisely advise/ sternly lecture/ harshly reprimand a civilian which we ordinarily can't get away when talking to the pros here.

Shoot, I was fixin' to put in my two cents earlier, but they were floggin' the door so hard I couldn't get a post in edgewise. Just as well -- I couldn't think of anything new 'cept maybe go to church and tell 'em he needs the money back to pay his taxes (after all, they keep advisin' "Render unto Caesar...").

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone. -- John VIII 7

Comment

Thanks BB

Reading over my post, it was a little abrasive.,,,my sincere opologies. I was just amused at all the interest in that particular post.

BB, using your Bible quote: I use to wonder why Jesus did not cast the first stone?
        Since becomeing a Christian, I now know the answer.

Smooth sailin during crunch time.
        Confucius say:
        He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

RLymanC

Originally posted by RLymanC View Post

...I was just amused at all the interest...
          Yeah, I know that.

...Smooth sailin during crunch time.
          Same to you.

Comment

Working...
          X