Irs Cade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irs Cade

The new IRS CADE system must be working. People reporting IRS bank deposits today for bank product returns filed last Friday & Saturday. Way ahead of next week's published refund cycle schedule.

That's some good news early, hope they expand the CADE system and get those refunds in the bank fast for everyone. Now if we could be sure enough to advise the clients, that could eliminate the needs for RALs.
    "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

I agree. As you may know, I'm a JH man - have been for 11-12 years - and I'm not "wild" about RAL's - to expensive for my "blood". My office is not a "typical" JH operation in that we only have about a 30% RAL & non-RAL bank product base and 70% ETR. Love to see RAL's fade away. We do all the banks work, must store their papers for 60 months, take the clients abuse when they are declined because they have their refund offset and can't get paid for doing the bank's work (they make all the money).

Comment

refunds

After reading this last night, first thing this morning I used the IRS "where's my money" site
        for two clients efiled last week. Yes they have the returns, and estimate direct deposits
        will be by February 12th. Four weeks?

Of course the IRS published estimated refund cycle chart has the usual time frames
        printed, i.e. following Friday for direct deposits.

But I'm still hopeful.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Where's my refund

And just a short while ago, probably while I was napping, IRS posted a
          Quick Alerts message saying

"We are aware of a systemic problem with the 'Where's My Refund?' application
          on IRS.gov causing the system to erroneously display a refund issuance date
          of February 12.

We are working to resolve this issue and apologize for any inconvenience
          this may cause."
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
          X