Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commanche Moon

Tonight on CBS.

Excellent presequel for Lonesome Dove and It's got Val Kilmer in it!

I know it's off topic but I had to mention it. I'm going to get a slew of new quotes.
    Last edited by veritas; 01-16-2008, 10:45 AM.

Well, bring 'em on,

Originally posted by veritas View Post
    Tonight on CBS.

I know it's off topic but I had to mention it. I'm going to get a slew of new quotes.
    my good man (see my note to you under SSA form 1099 thread).

Comment

Hey Veritas look at your PM's

I am also waiting for this program to come on , Lonesome dove is one of my all time favorite westerns. I am particularly fond of Call, and JT Spoon.

Comment

Robert Duvall

Robert Duvall is one of the best actors of all time. Anything he acts in is worth a look, just to see how he plays his role.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Tv?

Originally posted by veritas View Post
          Tonight on CBS.

Who has time for TV this time of year?

Comment

Pretty good

I managed to watch it last night and thought it was pretty good. At first I had trouble adapting to the actors, but as the show progressed I thought they did a good job of playing the younger versions of Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Danny Glover, etc.
            "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
              I managed to watch it last night and thought it was pretty good. At first I had trouble adapting to the actors, but as the show progressed I thought they did a good job of playing the younger versions of Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Danny Glover, etc.
              I as well thought the program was entertaining , I was left wanting more. I really wish CBS would think about turning this into a series.

All of my good programs have unfortunately been replaced by reality shows that seem to mimic eachother.

Comment

I don't watch TV. But if a show or mini series is any good I'll rent it from Netflix! Half hour shows are best for tax season, because I'll take at least that much of a break while I eat dinner!

Comment

Lonesome Dove

When I saw that Comanche Moon was to come on this week, I went and revisited Lonesome Dove. I hadn't seen it since it first came out on TV, but I have the tapes. What a wonderful movie. I also read both books many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X