Tax Book vs Quickfinder books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ignoring posts

I haven't had time to look at the Special tax situations book yet. So give me a few days and I will start a new post or bring this one back up and give you my opinion of the books.

Linda F

Comment

reference

I also used the Quickfinder books before and after the CCH buy out. This year I have the Special tax situations Quickfinder and the Accounting and Bookkeeping quickfinder. Then I have the Tax Book deluxe with the CD on the way. I also have the Kleinrock research products which includes a quick answer type book. When I found out the authors of the original Quickfinder had a product available, it didn't take me long to get that product!

In general, the Tax Book is what I look at first. But I find situations that I can't resolve or that may be more complex. Then I can use the other resources. The 2 quickfinder books that I purchased this year for the first time, only time will tell me who useful they will be. But it they save me a few hours during tax season, they will be well worth the cost.

CCH also bought out my tax software (ATX). While there are some advantages to the big companies, I really like the hands on experience that I get from the smaller vendors, like the Tax Book and ATX prior to the buy out.

Comment

Working...
      X