1099/W2 solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1099/W2 solutions

What software do you use in your practice to prepare after the fact 1099/W2 and 941/943 reports?

I've used ATX in the past but am seriously considering a switch.

Carolyn

W-2s

Drake software includes all payroll forms and a payroll program to keep up with FUTA and SUTA, W-2s, 941s and 940. It is called the Client Writeup program. It can also be used to keep books, but I will stick to Peachtree rather than use that portion of CWU

Comment

1099/W-2 solutions

I've used CFS Payroll - one of the CFS Tax Software products. It now includes capability of e-filing those forms. I don't use the e-file currently, but I do know it exists.
      CFS is located in Simi Valley, California
      1-800-343--1157
      I don't remember the website, but I believe it's cfs.com
      Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

I use Quickbooks 2007 for W-2/1099(the first version that has after the fact payroll feature). Very easy to use. Payroll is set up in a spreadsheet format.

Comment

internet option

For small businesses that only have one or two employees, I use esmartpayroll.com. The charges are very reasonable. I just looked at the site. They charge $5.00 for the first w-2, then $2.00 for the next 19, $1.00 for the next 30. One shopping cart is considered a batch. So if you had all your companies ready to do and could do them at one sitting and send them together, your charges would be less than if you logged in and did one company and paid and then logged in another time and did another one.

You can do the W-2, print out the copies you need and they will file with SSA.

I use QB for the 2 large payrolls that I have the payroll option for to print the W-2's.

Hope this helps.

Linda F

Comment

1099 forms and W-2 forms

While maintaining accounting and payroll for many clients, I utilize different versions of Quickbooks for both 1099 forms and W-2 forms.

For my other clients that I don't maintain Quickbooks, I use CFS Programs, such as Fill N Print, they also have a module dedicated just to 1099 forms and W-2 forms, along with their other programs that I use year round.

Sandy

Comment

Has anyone used W2 mate by realtaxtools?

Comment

Working...
              X