X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheTaxBook

Got my book yesterday. Love that "new book smell"

Received mine too. It says it was "Proudly Inspected by no. 3". Thanks
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Got mine yesterday as well. Funny thing though - my Tab 5 is out of order, it is before Tabs 2 and 3. Also, I was supposed to get a free copy of the Fast Tax Facts. The packing slip indicates it shipped - perhaps it shipped separately?

Comment

Originally posted by KBTS View Post
        Got mine yesterday as well. Funny thing though - my Tab 5 is out of order, it is before Tabs 2 and 3. Also, I was supposed to get a free copy of the Fast Tax Facts. The packing slip indicates it shipped - perhaps it shipped separately?
        Call customer service. They will send you a new book. The Fast Tax Facts is supposed to be in the same box as the book.

Probably was not "Proudly Inspected by no. 3".

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
          Call customer service. They will send you a new book. The Fast Tax Facts is supposed to be in the same box as the book.

Probably was not "Proudly Inspected by no. 3".
          Just called customer service. A new book and Fast Tax Facts is on the way. Thanks.

Comment

Just got mine....No 3 must have been busy; proudly inspected mine, too. (No. 8 inspected the Small Business Edition, also proudly)
            Doug

Comment

Finally

I finally received my Tax Book and CPE, backordered are the Web CD 2997 (which is what I really am looking forward to) and My All States 2007 Edition.

To the Editors of Tax Books, you out did yourselves once again! I haven't had the chance to review totally, but I can just tell by what I did review this is an awesome reference material.

My book was Inspected by No. 10, and not proudly

I look forward to receiving the Web CD!

Sandy

Comment

Since the WebCD has update capibilities, why can't the CD be issued first, even if not complete? Let's call it an "Initial Setup Disk" or something like that.
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Glad to say

Received my Tax Books today ( I like separate 1040 & Small Business rqther than the combo). Looking forward to receiving the WebCD when it's ready.

Mine was also proudly inspected (thanks No. 3).
                  "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
                    Since the WebCD has update capibilities, why can't the CD be issued first, even if not complete? Let's call it an "Initial Setup Disk" or something like that.
                    Send me an email if you are interested in downloading 500 megs of data.

Comment

Good point....................................
                      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
                        Good point....................................

I'm serious. You can have it now, if you want to give your internet service a workout tonight.

Comment

I'm serious. You can have it now, if you want to give your internet service a workout tonight.
                          I thought that you would be 90% complete by 12/01 and just had to do some of the finishing touches, which could be done through updates.

Brad, you have to stop taking all those vacations.

Comment

cmon Bees, 500 megs isn't that much these days, take mine just a few minutes to download that.

Comment

received mine as well

(last Monday) and I am still waiting for the All States Edition. This is my first year buying that particular book. to those of you that have bought it in the past, how do you like it? I'm hoping it will be useful to me as I live on the border of MN and WI. Last season I believe it was Sandy who advised me to give it a shot. I took your advice!

I also received my CPE course for Small Business. Haven't had the time to start it yet, but hopefully will soon. Got to get in gear with it already being the 5th of January!

Off topic: I turn the BIG 3-0 tomorrow and am incredibly sick with a cold today, which is making me feel quite a bit older. I know I must be a baby to many of you, but boy oh boy, time flies.

Comment

Working...
                              X