To each and everyone on the board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each and everyone on the board...

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Also, I want to tell you how much I appreciate all of you and the help you give me all year long. It seems like I "take" more than I give. One of these days, I'll try to change that

Merry Christmas!

Dennis

Happy Upcoming Tax Season

My Best Wishes for the Holidays and a Happy New Year to all that participate on this Board!

A very big thank you to the founders of this Board and their Products! How fortunate all of us are.

As with Dennis' post, I also feel like I receive more answers and support than giving back to the Board, but will try to contribute more in the upcoming tax year!

A big thanks to all of you and your support!

Merry Christmas

Sandy

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe holiday season!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too, dkss

Originally posted by dkss View Post
        Merry Christmas to all and have a safe holiday season!
        Welcome to the board and thanks for your good wishes (a friendly attitude is a good start and is always appreciated). Just chime in with a post whenever you feel like it.

Dennis; I think many of us feel that we get more out of the board than we put in, but you've been a frequent contributor, always helpful, and have certainly done your part. Merry Christmas to you too. And the same to you, Sandy -- I hope your moving problems are lightening up for you somewhat now.

Comment

Working...
        X