Withdrawal pains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawal pains

Besides this webboard, which I really enjoy, I particpate on the NAEA webboard.

They are shut down this weekend for improvements, hopefully(!), and I am going through some withdrawal pains.

Anyone else?

The difference between The TaxBook and NAEA webboards.

This one is a a lot faster.
    This one has more real-life situations, that pertain to my office situation.
    This one has faster responses from those that participate.
    Jiggers, EA

Yes, I like this board ONLY. The other don't have an on going ROLLING discussions, or atlease the ones I have looked at. The other boards require "logging in" to access the their board. ( I never log out here, therefore I'm always logged in.)

Quality of participants is the key here at TTB. Some of the other boards seem to have a "clique''" of posters who only talk to each other.

I'm sure others will have their reasons for staying with this board.
    Last edited by BOB W; 12-14-2007, 10:50 AM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Yes, I like this board because it moves quickly and you can get responses very quickly.

Also, everyone works well together. No cheap shots because someone might not know something that might be pretty elementary. We all started out not knowing much.
      You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Working...
      X