Having a heckuva time logging in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a heckuva time logging in...

The message board welcomes me by name, but then when I try to post or reply, it asks me again for my name and password, and tells me I'm not allowed to do whatever.
    Anybody else getting this, or have I broken the thing just for myself...?

Les

Seems like you may be deleting cookies to this forum, but then you say that it welcomes you by name, so I don't know what's up.

I deleted mine a couple times without knowing and the next time I came in, I had to re-register my username and password.

Dennis

Comment

It's better now.

I share a computer with a really hot chick, so I never know what's going on here locally, and I rarely ask.

But if there's cookies involved, I want cake and ice cream too. Thanks DTS.

Comment

I share a computer with a really hot chick, so I never know what's going on here locally, and I rarely ask.

I doubt the situation can last very long. Poultry are very sensitive to high temperatures and that is especially true of juvenile individuals. If you value your bird, turn on the AC if it is not too late........

Comment

erchess

Originally posted by erchess View Post
          I doubt the situation can last very long. Poultry are very sensitive to high temperatures and that is especially true of juvenile individuals. If you value your bird, turn on the AC if it is not too late........
          Thank you for my laugh of the week!

Dennis

Comment

Me too

Les Grans, I was having the same problem. Joe, at TTB, helped me get a new password. This enabled me to post. But I could not respond. Then I figured something out. I think it was that I stored my password or something.

Comment

Working...
            X