Organizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizer

The TTB Organizer contains a statement inviting clients to inquire about direct deposit of refunds into IRA accounts and into more than one account. Obviously these are possible or TTB would not have put the statement there but will my software support them? Also is there a way for someone who does not have Adobe Reader to delete this statement?

Originally posted by erchess View Post
    The TTB Organizer contains a statement inviting clients to inquire about direct deposit of refunds into IRA accounts and into more than one account. Obviously these are possible or TTB would not have put the statement there but will my software support them? Also is there a way for someone who does not have Adobe Reader to delete this statement?
    My software (Taxworks) supported it last year and I mentioned the fact in my client letter. Not one client (out of 615) requested it.

Comment

erchess, if you google "pdf converter" you can find some software starting at around $20 which allow you to convert the adobe document to an editable WORD file. I used to use a shareware program but bought "Abel2Doc" a month ago for about $60 I think. It has many features, but you can buy a cheaper program to do just the conversion to WORD. -Bob

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
        So three years from now, one of your clients says: “The guy at work said something about doing a direct deposit into an IRA…Did you know about that? I would have liked to have done that.”

You say: “Well yeah…but that would have been too much hassle for me so I didn’t want to tell you about it way back when….”

OR

You say: “Yes I knew about it. It was one of the questions on the organizer that I sent you. See, here it is….”

Which answer would you prefer to give?

Comment

Working...
        X