Happpy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happpy Thanksgiving

To all of you. Thanks for all the tax knowledge you've shared on this board, and hope everyone returns in a few days. Gobble.
    Dave, EA

Same to you

Echoing your sentiment, Happy Thanksgiving to you and to everyone on this forum. I enjoy the discussions and info exchanged here and look forward to more of the same in the future.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Me too, boys.

Great board, eh? Thanks to the staff for providing it.

And thanks unto the harvest's Lord who sends our "daily bread." The First Thanksgiving -- Arthur Guiterman

Comment

Thanksgiving

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
        Great board, eh? Thanks to the staff for providing it.

And thanks unto the harvest's Lord who sends our "daily bread." The First Thanksgiving -- Arthur Guiterman
        "Ditto" from me also.
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

and best wishes to everyone who uses or provides this board for full enjoyment of the rest of November and all of December and the year end including any holidays you may celebrate. I really appreciate this board and all the varying opinions which we share. Also best wishes for a successful tax season and good service to all our clients, without which we will all soon be broke.
          Last edited by erchess; 11-23-2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Thankful

I'm thankful this year for God, my wife and family, my country, my health, my job, our troops, and for the value I have found in TTB message board. Hope you all had a good day.

Comment

Working...
            X