ProSeries 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProSeries 2007

If you've installed ProSeries 2007, there's a glitch that prevents you from printing to pdf in the 2006 program.
    Here is how to fix it - per email support. I already did it and it worked.

Reinstall the PDF driver:

1. Go to My Computer > C: drive > Prowin06 > 32Bit > PDFDrvr. 2. Double-click on the Install.exe file. 3. After it finishes installing, go back to the PDFDrvr folder and double-click the PSInstall.exe file.
    Sandy >^..^<

Proseries PDF

Please clarify-

Can you not print because you installed Proseries 2007?

I was never able to get PDF printed from the 2006 software. Is this the fix, even if I do not use 2007?

Comment

Thank You

Sandy. Some how I deleted that driver in July and couldn't print to the pdf files. This fixed the problem.
      Noel
      "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by tilt53 View Post
        If you've installed ProSeries 2007, there's a glitch that prevents you from printing to pdf in the 2006 program.
        Here is how to fix it - per email support. I already did it and it worked.

Reinstall the PDF driver:

1. Go to My Computer > C: drive > Prowin06 > 32Bit > PDFDrvr. 2. Double-click on the Install.exe file. 3. After it finishes installing, go back to the PDFDrvr folder and double-click the PSInstall.exe file.
        Thank you! It worked for me.

Comment

Working...
        X