Need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help

Can someone point me to a relialble source to find CD rates and/or opening and closing statements, which would show these rates at various institutions from '98-'04?

Some institutions are still in business, but some are not and records are not so good. I can obtain the records for the ones still in business, as they keep the records for 10 years, I believe.

Thank you,

Dennis

Dennis, I have

had a lot of success finding old rates by calling our main library in Mpls. I ask for the "business section" and the operator sends me there. Sometimes the librarian will put me on hold while she researches the info and sometimes she will take my phone number and call me back with the info I requested. If your library doesn't do that for you, I would suggest calling the Minneapolis Public Library.

Comment

Larry

Thank you. I forgot the library will do this sometimes. I have called them in the past on various things and they have been very helpful.

I will call them.

Dennis

Comment

C D Rates

Originally posted by DTS View Post
        Thank you. I forgot the library will do this sometimes. I have called them in the past on various things and they have been very helpful.

I will call them.

Dennis
        If you contact CountryWide Mortgage/ Bank Division you might get some luck there, I know they have the highest C D rates in the country

Comment

My Ignorance

DTS, can you tell us why you want to know historic CD Rates? I don't think I have ever needed to know that information in order to assist a client. On the other hand, I am repeatedly reminded of the fact that many users of this board get into more complex situations than I do.

Comment

Working...
          X