Elf 1120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf 1120

Can a late filed 2006 1120S still be e-filed?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Elf 1120

No return can be e-filed after the extension date for individuals. That's what I have been told by other practitioners.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
      No return can be e-filed after the extension date for individuals. That's what I have been told by other practitioners.
      Sam> What about entities? I remember hearing that any year can be filed, even if late.

( Sam > are you upstate or down state?
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

don't think so

I think that electronic filing is only set up for the current year, So after the filing date is past, I don't think you can electronically file any more.

Linda

Comment

Thanks, I'll package it for mailing> out of time anyway.

Comment

Elf 1120

( Sam > are you upstate or down state?[/QUOTE]

I'm a downstater.
            Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Are you going to the IRS Symposium in Woodbury on LI Nov 16,17, and 18?

Comment

Ultra Tax

told me corporate returns can be efiled after the extension due date - but not individuals

Comment

a link

Accounting firm software from CS Professional Suite is the most complete line of integrated software and services for tax and accounting professionals.

you'll notice that states that have individual and corporate efile, the last day to efile is Oct 17 for individuals, but not for corps.

I've found this particular website handy all year - and it is available to non Ultra Tax users.

Comment

Abby that must be where I heard it from. I use UT.

Comment

Working...
                    X