NATP 1040 and 1040 Extra seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATP 1040 and 1040 Extra seminars

Has anyone attended the NATP 1040 and 1040 Extra seminars?

How do they compare to those offered by Gear-Up, NCPE, and others?
    Jiggers, EA

I used to go to Gear Up. Now I go to NATP.

Need I say more?

Comment

Ncpe

I went to my first NCPE seminar a month ago. This was so far the best of any, but I haven't been to NATP yet.

I want to join NATP or NAEA, but not both. I believe NATP is much larger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. Any comments?

Comment

I've been to gear-up, saw sydney kess, attended live classes put on by NATP and NAEA as well as taken on-line courses from NATP and others. IMHO, both NATP and CSEA offer the best courses.
        Dave, EA

Comment

NATP Seminars

I attended the NSSE seminars the first few years but now I only attend the NATP seminars. They are excellent and well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Rocket View Post

I want to join NATP or NAEA, but not both. I believe NATP is much larger, but bigger doesn't always mean better. Any comments?
            This reply is not about the cpe schools, since I have attended neither NATP or NAEA. I attended NCPE last year and am going to Bob Jennings Tax Talkers Inc this year. Previously attended GearUp for several years and probably will not go back to them.

My main comments are directed at membership. Keep in mind that these two groups do not represent the same group of concerns. NAEA is for enrolled agents and tries to represent their needs. NATP takes everyone and therefore works from that viewpoint. Each person has to decide for himself what his primary interest is.
            Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Natp

Have attended NATP & NSTP and like the NAPT workshops much better. Will be attending next month.

Comment

Originally posted by thomtax View Post
                I attended NCPE last year and am going to Bob Jennings Tax Talkers Inc this year. Previously attended GearUp for several years and probably will not go back to them.
                If Bob Jennings is doing a seminar in your area, I recomend you go to his first. Then NATP.

I also think our MN CPA Society gives good seminars. I also did Western CPE last year and that was good.

Comment

Tax Seminars

I have attended PTI and NCPE tax seminars several times and both are excellent.

Comment

Ntpi

Has anyone attended the NTPI seminar. I would like to know if the $600 to $700 fee, plus travel to Baltimore, is worth it. It seems to be a really in depth seminar concentrating on some difficult subjects.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with these folks.
                    Circular 230 Disclosure:

Don't even think about using the information in this message!

Comment

Working...
                    X