Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return professionally prepared incorrectly, what the professional should do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software

I was speaking of worldwidewebtax which is one of several resellers of orrtax. Not all the resellers have this policy available. I agree there is a remote chance that the company will have to pay out but there is also a remote possibility of a collision while I am driving a rental car but I always get the offered insurance so I won't have to use my regular car insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
      I also have an extra cost plan they can buy at preparation time that will cause my software company to pay the additional tax plus penalty and interest if the situation is due to my error. This is very popular with my clients.
      Your clients pay for insurance to cover your errors? You're wasted in taxes, You should be in sales.

Comment

Everybody is in sales

If have clients, you are in sales.
        You're either selling new clients on the value of obtaining your services or you are selling your existing clients on the value of sticking with you rather than going somewhere else.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
        X