Non-tax question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-tax question

Sorry I have a non-tax question. Does anyone know where I can find information about the average salary of an accountant by the years in the US? I am looking for information for the period between 1980 and 2007. Ideally the information can be listed out in the format of a table like:

1980 $*****
    1981 $*****
    1982 $*****
    2006 $*****
    2007 $*****

Thank you.
    Last edited by Questionguy101; 09-12-2007, 07:05 PM.

Click on Links at the top of your screen. Then click on General. Then click on Salary.com

The link will take you to a website that has that information.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
      Click on Links at the top of your screen. Then click on General. Then click on Salary.com

The link will take you to a website that has that information.
      I can't find a link at the top of my screen with a 'general' tab. But anyway, I did go to salary.com. But I can't find what I need. They have comprehensive information and data of the current salary of different occupations. But what I need is the historical data of the accounting profession since 1980. Maybe I am not familiar with that site. If you can find something close to what I need, can you give me a direct link to the information? Thank you very much.

Comment

Navigation

Questionguy, I can almost guarantee the problem with salary.com is their navigation.

This website used to be the summum bonum of salary information by location, history, and occupation. Companies, recruiters, human resource people, and headhunters used the website widely - probably more so than Dice or any of the others.

Then about a year or two, the website decided all these users were getting too much free information, and not enough subscribers to their premium services. So they kept the information but moved it in the menu selections so that you must navigate through a hurdle of screens that offered their premium services. The info became so well-hidden that users began searching other websites such as Dice, Dept of Labor, and other geographical-based sites.

Comment

Working...
        X