Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corduroy Frog View Post
    Nice Cat.

Impressive show, too. Since we will be able to update these CDs periodically, will the shipping date be appx the same as the hard copy books? I received my book shortly before Christmas last year, which amazingly included a last-minute December 8th congressional law change.
    Next time the cat should have top billing.

Comment

Brad, I've tried downloading the demo, but for some reason each time I hit the "run" or "save" icon my computer wants to re-boot. It must have something to do with my computer, but I haven't figured it out yet.
      Dave, EA

Comment

Originally posted by dsi View Post
        Brad, I've tried downloading the demo, but for some reason each time I hit the "run" or "save" icon my computer wants to re-boot. It must have something to do with my computer, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Try downloading the update file from this website:

TheTaxBook is the #1 fast-answer tax publication in America. Our publications provide fast answers to tax questions for tax practitioners!

It is a different file. It wants a password, but that isn't until after the entire file is downloaded. If the same thing happens when you choose run or save, it could be a virus. I have heard that if your computer reboots trying to download any software from the web, you might have a virus. Run a virus scan and see what happens.

Comment

Still can't view

I downloaded from the first link and when I tried to run the file it said the file was corrupted. I then tried the second link and couldn't get beyond the password. I went back to the original and it still said corrupted. I ran a virus scans on both downloads and both came up clean. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EA Carol View Post
            I downloaded from the first link and when I tried to run the file it said the file was corrupted. I then tried the second link and couldn't get beyond the password. I went back to the original and it still said corrupted. I ran a virus scans on both downloads and both came up clean. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
            If the file says it is corrupted, go to Internet Options in your web browser tools menu, and delete all temporary internet files. Then start the download process over again.

Comment

It's AOL!

Thanks for your help. I switched and downloaded through Internet Explorer. No problem.

Comment

Brad, you're right, I had a worm in my computer. Problem fixed. I downloaded the demo, reviewed it, and it looks like a buy. Keep up the great service.
                Dave, EA

Comment

Working...
                X