Atx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atx

I attempted to renew today. The link they emailed me to renew a while back isn't working properly. It won't let me progress to actually paying.

I emailed and asked for a bill I can just print off and mail in with a check. Come to find out that is possible but the link they directed me to doesn't have a bill and it doesn't have an address to mail it all into like he said it would on the phone.

I hate working this hard to pay someone money so I can buy their product.

I renewed today. Just called them up and they took my information and sent me a confirming email.

However, they did tell me that the charge on my credit card statement would show up as from Universal Tax Systems. I guess all the changes have already started . . .

Maribeth
    Last edited by Maribeth; 06-19-2007, 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling & grammar!

Comment

I've always renewed by phone. No problems.

Comment

Atx

Makes you wonder about their software if they can't get their link to operate properly!!
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Universal Tax Systems

Originally posted by Maribeth View Post
          I renewed today. Just called them up and they took my information and sent me a confirming email.

However, they did tell me that the charge on my credit card statement would show up as from Universal Tax Systems. I guess all the changes have already started . . .

Maribeth
          Looks like the next step will be to get rid of ATX altogether and switch to something new. Maybe they will ship you a "Universal Tax System" program with a program to convert your ATX files to the new format. I wonder if that could be done legally.

Comment

I told you so

Originally posted by Joe Btfsplk View Post
            Looks like the next step will be to get rid of ATX altogether and switch to something new. Maybe they will ship you a "Universal Tax System" program with a program to convert your ATX files to the new format. I wonder if that could be done legally.
            At least I did over on the NAEA Webboard four months ago, and perhaps here as well.

I could see it coming.
            ChEAr$,
            Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
            X