NATP Nat'l Conf. Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATP Nat'l Conf. Seminar

I am contemplating attending he NATP National conference in Las Vegas in July of 2007.

I have attended the IRS Tax Forums in Atlantic City and Chicago the past 4 years.
    The IRS tax forums are helpful but after being in this business for 20 years I find that only about 5 - 7 classes are helpful in my Tax Practice.

The NATP appears to be a good program for a " Seasoned " tax preparer and I was
    looking for helpful feedback from this forum.

I just "Officially" joined the Forum but I admit to reading this a least daily and find it
    estremely informative and helpful in my practice.

Thanks in advance for the feedback........................

NATP Annual Conference in Las Vegas

iI am planning on attending the national conference. It is my first national conference. I feel the same way about the Forums. You should get the reservations in early I think the cost more after a date in June. Also the hotel reservations need to be made. Since I have never stayed in Las Vegas I elected to stay at the Caesars the convention hotel. I want to be near the action of the convention. NATP say the hotel registgrations are being filled fast.

Las Vegas is hot but living in southwestern Florida I will be prepared for the heat. The humidity I understand is much less than here in Florida.

One question I have is tie and coats required at the banquet? Or is everything in LasVegas semi formal as here in Florida.

I have been impressed with all the services of NATP. I look forward to my first national conference.

Comment

Working...
    X