Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to

>>OK-I will change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<

Well, I'm not going to change, although I might start using more exclamation points!!! I'll miss Snag because I adored that name. I hope the new persona is as lovely as the old, but I'll be happy to argue with whatever presents itself. I generally assume everyone here is a 15-year-old sophomore at Cupertino High anyway. I know I am.

Comment

Originally posted by jainen View Post
      >>OK-I will change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<

Well, I'm not going to change, although I might start using more exclamation points!!! I'll miss Snag because I adored that name. I hope the new persona is as lovely as the old, but I'll be happy to argue with whatever presents itself. I generally assume everyone here is a 15-year-old sophomore at Cupertino High anyway. I know I am.
      Am I THAT transparent?

Comment

Well, not really

Originally posted by thomtax View Post
        Chear$,

You have really confused me now. At the top of your post it shows Phenix City, AL, but in your writing you show EA n LA.

Are you just trying to pick on us backwoods hillbillies? :-)

LT
        In this case "LA" does not mean that state just south of you, but
        "Lower Alabama". Sorry for the confusion.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Such Comfort

Lance Emerson,

It is great comfort to know that you are still watching from above. You truly have been my "angel" on a couple of past posts on the old board!

Sandy

Comment

Since this is old timer reunion week, how about we get Armando back to argue with Bees some more?

How about Abby? Snow White? Mark Goldberg? Matt Sova? Safire? JohnSpadaEA? Koss? John of PA? Ken? Ismith? Nancy? Bucky? Jesse? Donanita? Dmj4? And any of the other old timers we haven’t heard from in awhile?

Comment

Working...
            X