Amortization schedule website/program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amortization schedule website/program

I'm looking for a website to do a simple amortization table or an very inexpensive program. I encounter a need to run an amortization table maybe 1-2x/year so I'm not looking to invest a lot. Any suggestions?

Thoughts that might help

Do you have MS Office or Corel WordPerfect Suite or even the free Open Office? All of these have Spreadsheet Programs that can be made to do what you need. The last time I needed this specific calculation for a client, I used MS Excel with a book on that program and my old Accounting 111 text.

I'm a bit surprised that you don't have CFS Tax Tools (currently on sale for $189 for the rest of 07 and all of 08 with a 30 day money back guarantee) or some competitor I don't know about that would make this and many other situations a lot easier. I fully understand why you would not get CFS Tax Tools just for this, but I have many different unusual situations arise in my practice. I don't have this suite either, but I plan to get it before next tax season.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ Judd View Post
      I'm looking for a website to do a simple amortization table or an very inexpensive program. I encounter a need to run an amortization table maybe 1-2x/year so I'm not looking to invest a lot. Any suggestions?
      The MSWorks task launcher which is on most computers has an easy to use amortization table. I use it quite a bit.

Comment

Check out: http://www.pine-grove.com/downloads/amortizeit.htm

Comment

I use Drake Software,

and it has an amortization schedule under Tools.

Comment

Click on

Links above...

Comment

Amortization Schedule

Try www.accountantsworld.com - somewhere on there is a link to accounting tools.
              Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Amortization program

If you happen to be a Drake software user, Drake includes an amortization program. Find it in their tools menu.
                Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
                Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
                Portsmouth, VA

Comment

TI BA-II calculator ~ $20

good for yearly calculations, although i am probably behind the curve on this one.

Comment

Here's a freebie.

Comment

Working...
                    X