What a Nice Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Nice Feature

In reviewing my emails tonite, I found an email from Tax Materials, stating that my TaxBook had been shipped.

What a nice feature! I receive this from my Tax Software and also when I order online at Amazon, etc. It alerts me to watch for the package in a few days, and if I haven't received it, I can then begin a follow up.

Thank you Tax Book for the continued "Great Service"!

Sandy

I got my notification too. I was really glad. I am looking forward to reviewing it.

White Oleander
    (not on my computer. didn't want to log in)

Comment

Feature

I agree. It's things like a notification to us that makes a company heads above others. Thanks for caring about us
      Bill

Comment

I also got my notification, which is very satifying. Not only that, but I can track it's progress.

Thanks,

Gary

Comment

Superior service

This notification is just another example of the service we receive from this company. I also received mine and was pleased that I could follow the UPS tracking on the shipment.

Comment

Notification

I got my notification. I'm looking forward to using an all-in-one book for both individual and business returns. I have always relied on Quickfinders, but when they sold out I was afraid that their tax book was now a sideline and was going to be used as a promotional device for their PPC books, etc.

Also, since there were so many of the former Quickfinder people that are behind the TAx Book, I thought they might out-Quickfind the Quickfinder book.

Comment

Got my notification

too. I can't wait to get it.

Thanks for letting us know. We can watch for the delivery.

Linda F

Comment

Notification

Me too!
                Thank you, Dennis

Comment

The Tax Book

Yeah, I got a notification also, and I can't wait to meet my New Best Friend!

Comment

Working...
                  X