EA Exam Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Exam Scores

The IRS has released the scores for the 2005 SEE exam. They are available at http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/agents/pa...d=7167,00.html

I scored 162, 151, 161, and 116 - passed all four parts on my first try. Even though I had already checked my scores and was confident I passed, it feels great to see the "Pass" on all four parts at the IRS website. Now I can update my year-end letter to my clients and tell them that I "officially" passed my EA exam and am on my way to becoming an Enrolled Agent.

Congrats to everyone else that passed as well.

Kbts

Congratulations on passing the exam! It's a nice feeling to know that the pressure is behind you.

Again, congratulations.

Dennis

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations! That took a lot of time and hard work. Now you never, ever have to take that test ever again.

Comment

Congradulations. I know that feeling of relief.

Gary

Comment

It is a nice feeling isn't it? I remember figuring out I'd passed a few days after the exam (I took the exam last year) and just feeling a release of tension over my entire body. I was 100% sure I'd failed at minimum one part and was NOT looking forward to studying further. What a releaf. Congrats!!!

Any idea what the number of people taking the test was like compared to previous years? The talk has been MUCH less than last year. Probably because last year was the last year to not pass all 4 parts.

Comment

Good job. Represent your profession well.

Comment

Congratulation

Congratulations in passing SEE Exam in just one try. You will pass any exam if
              you really prepared for it. Like me I passed SEE Exam in year 2000 and ABA Exam
              in 2002. Despite of english is my second language I passed both exam in one try.If I can do it you can do it. Again, congratulations

Comment

I'd make sure that your letter doesn't violate Circ 230.

Comment

Working...
                X