Lacerte users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacerte users

I know what time of year it is, but when it eases a bit, can the Lacerte users tell me about current cost and how the program has been working over the last 3 years. I was paying in excess of $3,000 when I quit.

I quit using it after the '03 season, but due to a large national chain being in bed with my current company, I will change.

Your thoughts?

Dennis
    Last edited by DTS; 04-10-2007, 08:23 PM.

I use Lacerte. It's very pricey, but as a sole practitioner I use its diagnostics as a second set of eyes. I like that I can do whatever part year residents returns I need to. If you file enough returns, the flat rate price isn't too bad.

Comment

I paid about $3400 for unlimited 1040 & efile use. I get charged a REP fee for each business tax return I prepare (PS, Corp, Fiduciary). If it were not for the pain that comes with learning a new program, I would most likely switch. But, I have only a short few years to go, so I'll continue with Lacerte.
      Dave, EA

Comment

I been using Lacerte for many years, my upfront cost is $2300 plus $4 for e-file (Federal and State). Every year I threaten to change, but I can’t find a program that does as well as Lacerte. I look at Drake every year, but they just have to many things that you have to input manually, especially the State.

Comment

Working...
        X