Max may have its problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max may have its problems

but I have been told on this board that it is the only software package that can prepare every possible US Income tax form. (I would welcome hearing from any who think that another package is as complete.)

If you need to do, for example, a return for a city in Ohio, I suppose that you could download a form from the web and do it by hand, and who knows, you might even be able to get an Adobe Fill In Form. But what do you do if your software for Federal or for a particular state lacks a particular form? Has anyone here encountered this situation?

Try............

............. creative solution's ultratax. They do every form including all cities in Ohio.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

It's true,

Taxwise doesn't include the Alabama business privilege tax return, but
      after they absorb ATX I predict they will.
      Last edited by ChEAr$; 04-08-2007, 11:04 AM.
      ChEAr$,
      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Years ago I used Superforms as a forms library. I friend of mine who was using ATX was trying to find some obscure Michigan form. I don't remember the form other than it had something to do with Michigan & Canada. The form wasn't in ATX and he couldn't find it on the internet. It was in Superforms & I faxed him a copy.

Since Kleinrock bought ATX and the Kleinrock forms library and Superforms were the same program, that obscure form may now be included in ATX.
        "Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society." ~ Mark Skousen

Comment

Working...
        X