PA W-2c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA W-2c

Can you e-file PA return with a corrected W-2? Note along with W-2c says "when you file your state income tax return for 2006, attach the enclosed copy of form W-2c and the original form W-2 to your state tax return." Isn't it sufficient to mark input as corrected W-2 and enter correct figures?

Just keep askin'

Originally posted by HBurkholder View Post
    Can you e-file PA return with a corrected W-2? Note along with W-2c says "when you file your state income tax return for 2006, attach the enclosed copy of form W-2c and the original form W-2 to your state tax return." Isn't it sufficient to mark input as corrected W-2 and enter correct figures?
    and somebody may get tired enough of seein' your post to give you a hand. There's some guy on here who runs a gas station in Burbs, PA and he talks like he knows lotsa Pennsylvania state tax stuff (may be able to get you outta the woods). Ask for one "BP."

Now, don't take offense if he corrects you -- he's already caught me postin' some out-of-date ('99) Hope/Lifetime info and he told the whole board about it (you have to just act like you didn't see the post).

Comment

Thank you for tagging me in on this one, Black Bart, but I don't know the answer. And if fellow PA'ers John o' PA & KBTS knew the answer, they'd probably have been kind enough to provide it by now. But, HBurkholder, I'd be inclined to answer your second question yes and e-file with the W-2C.

Comment

See, Burker?

Originally posted by BP. View Post
        Thank you for tagging me in on this one, Black Bart, but I don't know the answer. And if fellow PA'ers John o' PA & KBTS knew the answer, they'd probably have been kind enough to provide it by now. But, HBurkholder, I'd be inclined to answer your second question yes and e-file with the W-2C.
        He knows the answers even when he doesn't (those inclines are almost as good as a sure-nuff solution). Wonder what he charges for brake jobs?

P.S. Where is that John of PA anyway, now that you mention it? Isn't he a Mormon, Mennonite, Moonie, Meteorite or sump'n like that? May have gone into seclusion with those 19th century Amishers.

Comment

Working...
        X