Ea Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ea Exam

Can anyone recommend a training program for the Enrolled Agents Exam?

I used the Arthur EA exam prep course books several years ago, and passed all four parts. I don't know how the exam is structured now, but assume the course is still good.

Comment

I used and like the Arthur EA Review course. If you will type this into Google, it will be at the top of the list. I would put the link for you, but they do not allow any links on the board.

What I liked about it was that it is geared to help you pass the exam, as you will see in the explanations on the web site, unlike some of the others which try to teach you everything about everything, which seems overwhelming.

LT
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Thank You.

I will check out their web site.

Comment

I used the Gleim program.

The books were good but the computer program was really helpful. I passed on my first try.
          In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
          Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Try Thomas Tax Seminars at 800.638.3783.

They are the best in the business

brian
            Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

I was looking at Gleim because of their computer program. I am going to take the test this summer myself. I want the program that will help me the most to pass. I've looked at Gleim and Wise Guides. Still have time to decide.

Comment

Agree with DaveO

Originally posted by geekgirldany View Post

I was looking at Gleim because of their computer program.
                That's what I liked about it too -- although it took me two stabs at it to hit the mark (couldn't figure out why I'd need more than three weeks study the first time -- after all, it was just about taxes, wasn't it?).

Comment

Working...
                X