Fees: By Schedule/Form & Timekeeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fees: By Schedule/Form & Timekeeping

For those that bill by the Schedule/Form for 1040's & 1040A's, do you keep a time record also?
    Jiggers, EA

Fees

I do, as it is a good check and balance for the overall fee.

I had a client recently that brought in a pile of medical info. While I was certain that she did not have enough for the deduction, I still spent extra time going through that, and added the time to the bill.

Comment

Software

I use TaxSlayer Pro software and it will calculate the time you spend on a return. I was surprise to see some of the time I spend as I charge buy the form.

Comment

TaxSlayer

Hi Donanita:
        Keeping track of time when you charge per form is another of the many fine advantages of Tax Slayer Pro. I dont think you can find a better software than this.

Comment

Fees

Originally posted by Chief View Post
          Hi Donanita:
          Keeping track of time when you charge per form is another of the many fine advantages of Tax Slayer Pro. I dont think you can find a better software than this.
          Hi Donanita and Chief,

I, too, use Taxslayer Pro and love it as much as you do. I charge by the form, but it is nice to know how long it has taken me to complete the return, and if I am getting paid a comparable fee.

Is there a way I can e-mail either of you? I do have a question about the Estate and Trust module as it relates to K-1s. in TP. My situation has stymied the support team. I promise not to bore you. You may also send an e-mail to peachie1000@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X