Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving

I am a foreigner living and working in US with a work permit. I file taxes every year based on a Resident form. Next month I am moving to a new country with the company and would like to know how should I handle the 2007 tax.
    Do I need to wait until next year to file it or should I file it befor eleaving the country? Would moving costs be included? Can I leave the country but still leave a bank account open?

Thanks

Moving

You really should see an experienced professional tax preparer. No one on this Board has the time to be giving out free advice. This season is our most busy.

Comment

Moving out of country

Originally posted by Moving View Post
      I am a foreigner living and working in US with a work permit. I file taxes every year based on a Resident form. Next month I am moving to a new country with the company and would like to know how should I handle the 2007 tax.
      Do I need to wait until next year to file it or should I file it befor eleaving the country? Would moving costs be included? Can I leave the country but still leave a bank account open?

Thanks
      The 2007 tax forms haven't been printed yet, so you could not possibly file it until early 2008.

Comment

Working...
      X