Web Cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Cd

I just rec'd my final Web CD. It works great............. I did a couple of searches and it hit right on what I was looking for, with all pubs included.

Thanks Brad and your crew........ for a great job.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Web CD

For some reason I couldn't delete the old version using the control panel. I finally went into the program files and deleted it that way, then installed the Web CD.

I clicked on one item in blue and it took me to a court case related to the topic.

This provides a lot more than the printed version, so I'll be a return customer.

Comment

No need to delete old version

Originally posted by Joe Btfsplk View Post
      For some reason I couldn't delete the old version using the control panel. I finally went into the program files and deleted it that way, then installed the Web CD.

I clicked on one item in blue and it took me to a court case related to the topic.

This provides a lot more than the printed version, so I'll be a return customer.
      The new CD will remove the old version.

Comment

Working...
      X