TaxBook & Message Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TaxBook & Message Board

I just finish doing a new return for a client who opened a DayCare for Children in her home.\
    Without the TaxBook and its Section 5 I would have been unable to do it. The TaxBook is great and indispensable for a tax preparer.

I think the Message Board should be limited to purchasers of this book. In fact, I think one should have to pay to register on the Board. Two requirements: 1) purchase a TaxBook and 2) pay at least half the cost of the 1040 Basic.

These reqirements would result in a Message Board of professional tax preparers.

Not sure

Not sure I agree with your idea or not, but if so, the way I would do it is purchasers of TTB get free access to the board. Otherwise, pay a small fee to gain access. If not, you can view but not post questions, etc.

Like I said, not sure if I really agree with the idea. I'm sure there are some people who don't purchase TTB, yet contribute great advice/answers to all of us. If there was a requirement to pay, we might lose the valuable input of those people.

Just my two cents....

Comment

This message board is

an important marketing tool for the authors of TTB. It is a symbiotic relationship.

Comment

Working...
      X