TAXBOOK worksheet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAXBOOK worksheet?

I don't see a dependent support worksheet?
    Last edited by veritas; 02-24-2007, 07:49 PM.

worksheet is for support

either for qc or qr tests.
    sorry, after re-seeing your question, i agree, there is not a support worksheet.
    have to make up your own.
    Last edited by LTS; 02-25-2007, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Support worksheet

There's one on page 32 of Publication 17 and you can Google it.
      Last edited by Black Bart; 02-25-2007, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks BB

I found one in an older Quickfinder. The 2006 Quickfinder does not have the worksheet either. Isn't this still a useful worksheet?

Comment

You're drivin' me crazy with curiosity.

What could possibly be funny when Doc was dyin'? If it worked for him, I'm going to try it when I'm checking out.

Comment

I'm not sure

what he thought was funny. If I recall in the movie it was his response to seeing his bare feet. Considering the lifestyle he lived that is a minor miracle. In other words he should have died with his boots on.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas View Post
              what he thought was funny. If I recall in the movie it was his response to seeing his bare feet. Considering the lifestyle he lived that is a minor miracle. In other words he should have died with his boots on.
              I think that was it. Dying without his boots on. That is one of my favs as movies go and I think Val Kilmer did a great job as Doc.

Comment

Everything I have

read says that Kilmer's portrayal was accurate. Doc was 5"11", slender build with dark blond hair. He was a soft spoken classically trained southern gentleman. Bat Masterson described him as a "caustic wit".

Comment

Working...
                X