Construction
    Manufacturing

Tax returns I won't do

Amway
    HORSES
    Race Cars/Boats
    Musicians(Rock n Roll)

I will add

Agree with all that you posted. Learned my lesson on mfg, don't think I will jump in on that one again anytime soon. Along with Amway, you can add any other multi level marketing group!

Refinanced mortgages are becoming my least favorite, I am cringing! But that probably will show up on about 25% of the individual returns that I do, so better get a grip on the regulations.

Gotta Luv the new start up businesses that go in and/out within 1 year, that is a pain as well!

Then let's see, straighten out the mess when the t/p decides to either form an LLC that they shouldn't have or elect S Corp status or form a corp.

Sandy

Comment

I use Lacerte

and I think they could do a much better job to help us track original debt basis, equity debt, amt considerations. They put far more work into the telephone tax credit than their weak mortgage interest input.

Comment

Used to use Lacerte

Lacerte became too pricey for me! So changed.

But then all tax prep software has their weaknesses.

Telephone tax credit is a joke, so that will be gone after 2006 preparation, thank goodness.

I would like to see the tax prep software do something about the mortgage interest limitation and tracking mechanisms so I don't have to keep going back to prior year hand notes, using CFS as a backup, but that is even confusing, as you can tell from a previous post. Oh yes the AMT, becoming more visible each year,

Let's see what else would we wish for! Guess this wish list should be forwarded to my Tax Software Support!

Sandy

Comment

Working...
        X