Scarecrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarecrow?

Anybody seen the big blackbird lately? Did he get lost in that back forty he claims to be from? Even though I hate to see somebody hoggin' the countrified hogwash role and he was a tad aloof, it gets lonesome around here once in a while (except for Bird and Snag) for a fellow rustic.

Say, Crow; if you're still alive and squawkin', I never did figure out what that "blunt inhibitor straw sent out for dry cleaning" last summer was. Could you elaborate for the great unwashed masses?

Originally posted by Black Bart
    Say, Crow; if you're still alive and squawkin', I never did figure out what that "blunt inhibitor straw sent out for dry cleaning" last summer was. Could you elaborate for the great unwashed masses?
    My blunt inhibitor straw works on the same technology as the inertia dampener on the starship Enterprise. Without the inertia dampeners, accelerating from a dead stop to warp 5 would have Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock plastered to the back wall (they never wore seat belts). My blunt inhibitor straw does the same thing in preventing the power and the force of my logical conclusions from blowing away the arguments of those who wish to engage me in debate.

Comment

Well..., anyhow, it's

Originally posted by Scarecrow
      My blunt inhibitor straw does the same thing in preventing the power and the force of my logical conclusions from blowing away the arguments of those who wish to engage me in debate.
      nice to know that you're still among the living. Ever modest, as usual, I see.

Vanity, thy name is Scarecrow.--UNKNOWN

Comment

Scarecrow

I already sold my feed corn and soybeans, so my scarecrows aren't needed on the farm anymore. So, Scarecrow -- out standing in his field, though he may be -- should be indoors now posting on this bulletin board, helping us all ready for the tax season. A lot more company in here, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion
          I already sold my feed corn and soybeans, so my scarecrows aren't needed on the farm anymore. So, Scarecrow -- out standing in his field, though he may be -- should be indoors now posting on this bulletin board, helping us all ready for the tax season. A lot more company in here, too.
          Old McDonald usually props me up in the corner of his utility shed during tax season with an old metal army desk and a hand crank mechanical adding machine. I usually do a lot of his kin folks tax returns for him. Its getting cold out here. Supposed to snow tonight. I hope he hasn’t forgotten about me…..

Comment

Working...
          X