Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling your Real Estate Note

Hello,
    My name is Elizabeth, I am interested in buying seasoned Real Estate Notes. If you or anyone you know would be interested in selling their notes, please contact me at edavis7240@charter.net
    Thanks
    Elizabeth

Hi Liz,

My name is Bart. I am a silent partner with a real estate speculator--my cousin's son, "Smart" Twin Halfacre, who is interested in unloading (strike that/substitute "conveying') a first-rate parcel of real estate in an upscale area (the neighborhood boasts at least two above-ground pools) of downtown Oil Trough, Arkansas.

Although I have not personally inspected the property (I don't have a boat), Twin assures me that a bold, quick-witted investor can make "big money fast" in no time by "flipping it" (that's what he said, although Twin rarely has any coins).

As to "seasoned," well, he declares the note to be as aged as a hundred-year-old Chinese egg (you might take that with a grain of salt--"Smart" tends to exaggerate a bit--I can't really recall any noteholders older that his great-grandmother who was paying on it during the Roaring Twenties). It was on what they call a "land contract," where you don't get the title until the note is paid off. It went delinquent for non-payment a lot, so they've bought it five or six times, although never quite completely.

Say, since you're a real estate professional and might know, could I ask you a personal question? Twin says that if I will just stay 'fully-invested" in his enterprise, that I will end up on "Easy Street." Do you know whereabouts that particular piece of property is located?

Comment

Okay.

Hey Bart,
      Let me sit on this, and I will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks
      Elizabeth

Comment

Elizabeth's Knicks, Knacks, & Notes

Don't sit on it as long as the Chinese sat on that egg. Anyhow, you've got a sense of humor and are a good sport for not complaining about me. If I hear of anybody that wants to sell a note, I'll be sure to mention you.

About your request, I mentioned "season" to Twin and he started gettin' out his Remington and camos, so I didn't figure he knows a whole lot about what you're doin'. If it wouldn't be revealin' any of your trade secrets, just exactly what is a "seasoned" note?

Comment

Working...
        X