Hsa 1099-sa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hsa 1099-sa

The instructions for the 2007 1099-SA have been taken off of the IRS website. Does this mean that no one will be receiving a 1099-SA this year. No one at the IRS can answer this.

This was taken off of the IRS website:
    "2007 Instructions for Forms 1099-SA and 5498-SA are being temporarily removed from www.irs.gov. We are revising these instructions to reflect changes required by the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006."

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
    The instructions for the 2007 1099-SA have been taken off of the IRS website. Does this mean that no one will be receiving a 1099-SA this year. No one at the IRS can answer this.

This was taken off of the IRS website:
    "2007 Instructions for Forms 1099-SA and 5498-SA are being temporarily removed from www.irs.gov. We are revising these instructions to reflect changes required by the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006."
    Redneck, had the same problem. Thought the IRS knew about everything, but I was wrong.

For MY client I put the amount on Form 8889 on line 13 for unrembursed qualified medical expenses. On the 1040 is 0 and not income.

Hope this helps, but if not, than maybe you can try to call IRS again. They are probably revising this AFTER I called them and put new rules in the PUB CODE book by now.
    I didn't think this was a hard one, but when you can't find in info on it, it CAN be a stand still problem till it is fixed.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
    SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
      Just finished are return and spouse had her 1099-SA. Put the information on the 8889 like SueBaby described.
      "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

I've seen several this year.

Comment

Working...
        X