X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try..........

..... this. I hope it is in there.

Also this> http://foundationenterprises.com/pdf/1YearLimit.pdf
    Last edited by BOB W; 01-29-2007, 10:41 AM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Bob, Thanks again!!

I've got my daily reading set up :-)

Comment

Eli
        I don't believe there is any such "six month" rule. I think this snip from a Tax Court decision may give you some guidance. I've deleted some of the citations - you can read the case on the TC website Johnson 115 TC No. 16

[start]We disagree with respondent's assertion that petitioner had no tax home. This Court's jurisprudence holds that an individual's tax home is generally the location of his or her principal place of employment. .... If an individual does not have a principal place of employment, we generally deem the situs of the individual's permanent residence to be his or her tax home. ...We consider a person who has neither a permanent residence nor a principal place of employment to be an itinerant without a tax home. [end]

If your worker has a permanent residence, I think this will give you some guidance.

Comment

Ny Agent.......

....... that didn't really help. Do you have any opinions. Your opinion carries a lot of weight here.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
          X