Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart of Accounts

Good Day Folks

Do any of you account guru's have a decent chart of accounts on an excell spread sheet that I may beg, borrow or steal from you?

I am fairly well versed on taxes, but my accounting knowledge is lacking. Would like to play around with a sub s that we would like to help my young nephew with.

Thanks Again

Kurly

Coa

What type of COA do you need? It is indicative of business ventures...is it sales, service, what type of business is it in? Any COA, start with Balance Sheet items:

Most liquid items come first, then capital assets, then long term assets
    Liabilities also most liquid first; short term liab, then long term liab, then equity

P&L or Income/Expense

I would categorize these if you have a COGS account, Indirect expenses, Advertising/Marketing, G&A, Facilities and Equipment and then Other...

If you want I can help you...love to see people ask who want and need help.

You can also email if you like and I will send you something to help set up the COA

Comment

Coa

Thanks

Construction

kschons@comcast.net

Kurly

Comment

Coa

Thanks again

Many years ago I met an older gentleman who was teaching a class (about 35 yrs ago) he said I only want you to remember 2 things in this 8 week class, Where to find information and humble enough to ask for help.

K

Comment

Emailed you Kurly

I just got back into town and will send you something this weekend. You can use only the accounts that pertain to you, but I will send you a COA that is for a full construction company that uses WIP, Customer Deposits and maybe some other things that don't pertain

Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X