Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagreeing

Originally posted by thomtax View Post
    BB, I would respecfully disagree about Arkansas as I frequently download updates for Arkansas on Drake. Also, if I run into a problem, or question on Arkansas, as I did last week, they have the problem solved within 24-72 hours with an update or answer.

LT
    There I go again. I know better than to make generalizations about this or that 'cause they're usually not right.

Sorry, Thom -- I haven't ever used Drake, so I wasn't aware that they were doing a good job for you. I have used several others: 1040 Solutions (now defunct), Tascforce (now defunct), Lacerte (alive, well, and still soaking tax preparers -- although I still miss that mostly wonderful program), and three or four more of whom I can't even remember their names.

But anyway, you don't have to do it respectfully when you differ in opinion from me (although I appreciate the gesture) because it's not like I was the "Chief" or anything; in fact I was just fixin' to inappropriately give the dirty, rotten, low-down, inexcrupulous jainen a cussin' for havin' the unfeeling audacity to successfully put on a 1200-hit post when mine are averaging no more than two to five hundred. What gall!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post

But anyway, you don't have to do it respectfully when you differ in opinion from me (although I appreciate the gesture) because it's not like I was the "Chief" or anything;
      I usually try to be polite and respectful, if possible. I did not take any offense at your statement, I just thought that I would get the info out to the group.

I have the following philosophy that I pretty much live by:

Life, at it's best, is difficult; No one needs a sucker like me adding to their problems. (Unless, of course, it is my wife. I think that's covered in the constitution, isn't it?:-))
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
      X