How long after we order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long after we order...

does it take to ship The Tax Book? I ordered on 1-13-07 and still haven't received shipping confirmation.

Thanks!
    Eli

How long after ordering ?

I ordered 01/18/2007. Received notice Ups to deliver 01/24/2007. It's 7:50 pm and still no
    book, I'm heading out of Dodge. FYI let TaxBook know that the shipping address is a business or else Ups will place your order on a residential delivery truck. On residential they deliver up to 9:00 pm. Business up to 5:00 pm. Guess I am on residential truck.

Comment

See at least you got shipment confirmation....

Originally posted by Kong View Post
      I ordered 01/18/2007. Received notice Ups to deliver 01/24/2007. It's 7:50 pm and still no
      book, I'm heading out of Dodge. FYI let TaxBook know that the shipping address is a business or else Ups will place your order on a residential delivery truck. On residential they deliver up to 9:00 pm. Business up to 5:00 pm. Guess I am on residential truck.
      I don't even have that yet. I guess I'll have to call the 800#

Thanks!

Eli

Comment

Eli

The Tax book has arrived. One day late but it arrived. Yes I was on residential truck.

Lots of luck on your book.

Comment

Just got it yesterday too!!

Originally posted by Kong View Post
          The Tax book has arrived. One day late but it arrived. Yes I was on residential truck.

Lots of luck on your book.
          Looks good so far!!

Eli

Comment

Working...
          X