Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calls are ....

.......... coming in today.............
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Many

Same here, many calls and appts scheduled!

Almost done with W-2's and 1099's!

Sandy

Comment

Same here

couple more 1099's to do, then on to the fun stuff.
      It seems like my clients are calling earlier this year than they have in the past.
      Noel
      "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Like wise here. except it is people calling to invest money . It is like people are growing money trees in there back yard. I have taken rollovers for close to 2 mil in the last 2 biz days. I guess people are cashing in those investment properties and alot of job changes. My tax appointments don't start hitting me hard until the first of feburary.

Comment

2 mill in 2 days

yeah baby!

Comment

Originally posted by veritas View Post
            yeah baby!
            Seriously though I have been on a tear! How is it going down in Portland?

Comment

Things are going

swimmingly well.

I need one more update from Lacerete to do local business tax returns. Investment stuff is doing ok. Trails are starting to kick in plus folks are maxing out IRAs. But give me a couple of miilion in rollovers and I might start seeing things in a whole new light.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas View Post
                swimmingly well.

But give me a couple of miilion in rollovers and I might start seeing things in a whole new light.

Yeah you will and the light is bright so buy a par of shades. But seriously good luck to you this is the time to rain in the money.

Comment

Working...
                X