Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are 1099s discussed in Deluxe Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are 1099s discussed in Deluxe Book?

I am preparing some 1099S returns this morning and had a question. I looked in the index of the Deluxe Book and cannot find where this info is located. I looked in the index under T and then just ran through the whole index. I may just be sleepy and blind this morning, but can anyone give me a clue?

BTW, I found the info I needed in the IRS pub, just want to know if in TTB.

LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Why would you think to look under "T" for 1099?

Try looking under the number 1099, or "F" for Form 1099.

Comment

Because

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
      Why would you think to look under "T" for 1099?

Try looking under the number 1099, or "F" for Form 1099.
      the word ten starts with the letter T, as in ten ninety-nine. I have seen some indexes that use this method for their indexing scheme.

Following this same logic, where does 1099 fit in an alphabetical index?

I did not think to look under F for form, which of course is logical, but as I said, I'm sleepy this morning.
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

The numbers come before the letters in the index. 1099 is up at the front.

I've never seen ten ninety-nine indexed before. My brain does not think of letters when I see numbers.

Comment

Working...
        X