Web CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web CD

Hey folks. Has anyone received their copy of the Web CD? Are they being shipped USPS or how? Looking forward to receiving it.

Kurly

They.....

.... were supposed to be shipped this week. I'm hoping to get mine by Friday.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Got my cd

today......................

Comment

Got it

Originally posted by Kurly View Post
        Hey folks. Has anyone received their copy of the Web CD? Are they being shipped USPS or how? Looking forward to receiving it.

Kurly
        Got mine - First Class USPS. Love the search function.

Comment

I hope ....

... it gets to NY Friday............
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

I...

... just got mine. I love the full screen tab. Search seems to work great too on the searches I tested, hit right where I needed it.

I thought that the text was just going to be text only, but it is just like the book> jokes and all.

Great job, anyone that does not have this CD is really missing out on a great tool.

Comment

Brad.....

... I take back the need for the download of the Web CD for the initial install. There is no need since there is only ONE initial CD. Sorry for the unneeded request.

Comment

Content update status message

What does "The publisher does not provide online updating for this library'" mean?

Comment

The initial release WebCD does not contain the update feature. The update feature will be available on the second CD release scheduled to be shipped sometime around the 1st of February. This second CD will also have the linking feature between TheTaxBook and IRS Publications, Instructions, and Forms.

Comment

Linking feature

The linking feature was what sold me on the disk.
                    I was wondering where it was, but it looks like it will be in the Feb version.

Comment

I got mine today. Look forward to trying it out. The automatic updates is also what sold me on getting the CD. Glad this will still be coming in Feb.

On a side note I will try to get all my reference materials on CD now. Mainly because of the ease of looking up information. Just type in and search. I just bought two DeskBooks and the things are HUGE! I put them together in a binder. After I got them I said no more. I will get the CDs when available now.

Comment

Hey Brad

Are the above threads on your payroll???? LOL
                        Confucius say:
                        He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

Working...
                        X